A Rural Youth Social Enterprenuership Program for Sabahans.
1. Open to Sabahans ages 15-40 from rural communities.
2. Participants will need to attend TWO compulsory 3-day Bootcamps: in Feb & April
3. Participants will be monitored for 8 months and will need to submit a progress report every 2 weeks during that period.
4. This is a fully funded program for shortlisted participants.
5. If you have a business idea or are already running a small business and is interested in applying a Social Business or Social Enterprise Model, you are highly encouraged to apply.
This is a program by Majlis Belia Sabah, Borneo Startups Community – Bosco & Grow the Goose
Fill in form to register